The cast of the Sanjay Dutt biopic, which sees Ranbir Kapoor in the lead, seems to be getting more and more interesting with every passing day.
After Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Dia Mirza and Manisha Koirala, the latest actress to join the Rajkumar Hirani-directed movie is Karishma Tanna.
According to reports, Karishma is playing one of the real-life love interests of Sanjay Dutt. The actress has already shot for her portion in the film over a three-day schedule. Speaking to a daily, Karishma said that although an extended cameo, her role is an "important" one in the biopic.
The Sanjay Dutt biopic is currently being shot in Mumbai. While Ranbir brings to life the journey of the star, Manisha will be seen as Sanjay's mother Nargis Dutt and Dia as Maanayata Dutt. According to reports, Anushka plays a journalist and Sonam will be seen as one of his love interests.
Stay updated on the go with Times of India News App. Click here to download it for your device. (The Times of India)
Latest from Dilani Nanayakkara
- President signs special gazette notification on declaring four forests near Wilpattu North Sanctuary as Conservation forests
- Information Department websites win BESTWEB.LK awards
- Three-match ODI commences at Dambulla today : Selections get curiouser and curiouser
- Govt. seeks Rs.288mn to buy vehicles for ministers
- SLFP lost its status after MS took over leadership: Basil