'Tubelight' is one of those few Salman Khan films that did not fare as well as expected at the box-office. This resulted in distributors incurring losses.
Recently, there were reports that several producers and distributors were demanding a refund from the ‘Tubelight’ actor. Trade analyst Komal Nahta has now clarified that Salman has agreed to pay the distributors for their losses.
Reportedly, Salman Khan has agreed to pay Rs 55 crore to the distributors for the movie that grossed an estimated Rs 114.50 crore nett at the Indian box-office till date.
On the work front, Salman is keeping busy with next actioner and is also filming cameos in Shah Rukh Khan and Varun Dhawan starrers.(TOI)
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- How to Fight Negativity And Kickstart Your Self Worth
- G-7 Backs Internet Industry Effort to Detect, Blunt Extremism
- In Glyphosate Review, WHO Cancer Agency Edited Out 'Non-Carcinogenic' Findings
- ‘Singh Is Kingg’ sequel to be named ‘Sher Singh’ with Ranveer Singh in the lead?
- Thor out of five: Marvel's latest has critics raving