A lot has been said and done over the past months in relation to the very public Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan dispute. The past weeks itself saw a lot of back and forth exchanges between both parties, be it in the form of Hrithik’s open letter or Kangana’s sister, Rangoli’s Twitter rant. A day after the ‘Kaabil’ actor voiced his side of the story for the first time, it has now been reported that Kangana’s team has countered Roshan’s claims.
According to an online report, the actress, through her lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee has allegedly written a letter to the Cyber Crime Investigation Cell of Mumbai Police stating that the police should prevent Hrithik from ‘outraging the modesty of Kangana’. She also reportedly seeks to reply to all the allegations levelled by the actor, alleging that his “cyberstalking” complaint was “bogus”.
The complaint also states that the actress didn’t send any more than 10-15 emails to Hrithik on two of his email IDs, one of which they claimed to have even procured a reply from the actor.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- ABOUT 40,700 HECTARES CONNECTED BY CANALS: COLOMBO METROPOLITAN CITY, THE FIRST WETLAND CITY
- BANGLADESH BANK ON TAMIM’S RETURN TO DRAW LEVEL IN T20I SERIES
- ICC TWENTY 20 : HEAD TO HEAD
- Virat Kohli credits wife Anushka Sharma for his ODI victory
- Rishi Kapoor predicts 'huge stardom' for Priya Prakash Varrier