Most ‘Padmavati’ related news draws the spotlight on either Deepika Padukone, who is playing Rani Padmini or Ranveer Singh, who is playing Alauddin Khilji. We tend to miss out on Shahid Kapoor, who is essaying the role of Maha Rawal Ratan Singh.
The first posters introducing each character were beyond impressive. But Shahid’s poster only showed his fierce face. Well, the wait is now over. In the new poster of the film, one can see Shahid look regal as he sits with poise on his throne. Clad in violet and gold attire, the actor looks more royal than ever. He is seen owning the majestic throne as he embraces his kingly avatar. The headgear, beard and long hair make him look very convincing. Helmed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the magnum opus is slated to release on December 1, 2017.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming