The Korean Film Festival, hosted for the fourth time by the Korean Embassy, offers a well selected range of Korean films that has broad appeals for Sri Lankans. The opening film of the Korean Film Festival 2017 - ‘My Brilliant Life’ - will take audiences to a story of the immature and clumsy parent of a son who is diagnosed with an extremely rare genetic disorder called progeria, which causes him to age prematurely. This film which is screened on November 17 at 6.30 pm is for invitees only.
The other movies are as follows:
* The Thieves’ (November 18 at 2 pm)
* ‘The Suspect’ (November 18 at 5.30 pm)
* ‘The King of Jokgu’ (November 19 at 2 pm)
* ‘Very Ordinary Couple’ (November 19 at 5.30 pm).
* ‘My Paparotti’ (November 20 at 5.30 pm)