December 1 could have been the day that Deepika Padukone’s fans saw her in all her regal glory as she played the role of the goddess queen Padmini in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’. However, as the wait for the film’s delayed release will go on for a while, fans have a number of mesmerising posters, a hair-raising trailer and two songs to watch on repeat.
While everyone eagerly awaits the CBFC’s clearance, lead actors Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor, have come forward to voice their support to their director and condemn the recent attacks. On a lighter note, Deepika recently revealed her most memorable moments on the sets of the magnum opus while gushing about its “chilling” and “extraordinary” posters. Although she could not reveal much about her special moments in the film, she did state that the few scenes depicted in the posters were some of her favourite.
Rumours were rife that director Bhansali is planning on releasing a second trailer that will allegedly put an end to baseless talks about the film that gave rise to a year-long controversy. However, there has been no confirmation on the same.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship