Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli, who tied the knot in a low-key affair in Tuscany, Italy amidst close friends and family, had the entire nation on their toes with the surprise news. Their wedding was the highlight of 2017 and the couple is still making the headlines for the right reasons.
Taking the couple goals bar to another level, the power couple has made it on the cover of Filmfare's January issue. Anushka can be seen slaying a maroon velvet saree with detailed floral golden embroidery. She teamed her elegant look with heavy jewellery and tied her hair in a traditional bun with a red rose giving it the finishing touch. The Indian skipper, on the other hand, isn't able to take his eyes off his beautiful wife. Virat has donned a navy blue suit which he teamed up with a shimmery grey tie and a white pocket flower. The lovebirds, who are lovingly termed as 'Virushka' by their fans, surely known how to set new couple trends.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles