Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli, who tied the knot in a low-key affair in Tuscany, Italy amidst close friends and family, had the entire nation on their toes with the surprise news. Their wedding was the highlight of 2017 and the couple is still making the headlines for the right reasons.
Taking the couple goals bar to another level, the power couple has made it on the cover of Filmfare's January issue. Anushka can be seen slaying a maroon velvet saree with detailed floral golden embroidery. She teamed her elegant look with heavy jewellery and tied her hair in a traditional bun with a red rose giving it the finishing touch. The Indian skipper, on the other hand, isn't able to take his eyes off his beautiful wife. Virat has donned a navy blue suit which he teamed up with a shimmery grey tie and a white pocket flower. The lovebirds, who are lovingly termed as 'Virushka' by their fans, surely known how to set new couple trends.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship