Kangana Ranaut’s war of words with Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar is so last year! The two stars came together and hugged it out on the sets of Karan’s new television show. Although this act was purely for “professional” reasons, a picture from the sets show the two exchanging rather warm pleasantries.
Karan and Kangana had a very publicised fall out when the actress’ “nepotism” comment on the ‘Koffee With Karan Show’ opened the floodgates for a debate that took almost a year to die down. At a recent conference, Karan was asked about his views of having the feisty actress over on his new show, to which he graciously said, he would "happily, lovingly and respectfully welcome her on the show."
Dressed in a bright red designer lace gown, Kangana headed to the sets to shoot the segment. It has been reported that the two were in a jovial mood on the sets and apart from joking with each other, also engaged in some friendly banter.
Speaking about her excitement to be on the show, Kangana said that it was purely a professional commitment for which she was being paid. She went on to state that it was “delightful” that Karan was “okay” with doing the show with her and seemed to be slowly “warming up" to her.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles