Amidst all the controversy and drama surrounding Kangana Ranaut in 2017, the actress surprised fans when she said she would tie the knot soon. Now, it looks like the actress has set a deadline for herself. The feisty beauty, who turned showstopper for a bridal couture fashion show, said fans could expect to see her married by February 2019.
When asked about when she was intending to get married, she said, “Hopefully, very soon.”
The star went on to add, “Give me a deadline until next February. My career means a lot to me. I’m not going to compromise on my opportunities... I’m a go-getter and I’m going to get what I want, regardless of what people feel or don’t feel.”
The actress will soon be seen in playing the lead in the historical drama ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’. TNN
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Inside the Realities of Workplace Mental Health (and What Leaders Can Do to Help)
- Jury: Samsung Owes Apple $539M for Copying iPhone
- Pill Could Radio Doctors About Gut Health
- Race 3: Salman Khan releases song titled, 'Selfish'
- Prince William joins Rio Ferdinand and Liam Payne in contention for dad of the year award