After the much-in-news wedding of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli, one Bollywood couple that fans have been waiting to see hitched is Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
If reports are anything to go by, Ranveer may have just spilled the beans on his marriage plans, allegedly admitting that he does have "marriage" on his "mind", though there is "nothing decisive" yet. The actor has reportedly confessed that he has a lot on his mind with several work commitments as he is currently shooting for ‘Gully Boy’ besides having ‘Simmba’ in hand and ‘83’ yet to be worked upon. Meanwhile, reports are rife that the alleged lovebirds are looking forward to a destination wedding and given their fascination for the beaches, they may even end up having an intimate beach wedding. Excited much?
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Inside the Realities of Workplace Mental Health (and What Leaders Can Do to Help)
- Jury: Samsung Owes Apple $539M for Copying iPhone
- Pill Could Radio Doctors About Gut Health
- Race 3: Salman Khan releases song titled, 'Selfish'
- Prince William joins Rio Ferdinand and Liam Payne in contention for dad of the year award