While the whole of B-town is recuperating from the news of Salman Khan being convicted and sentenced to five years in prison in the 20-year-old black buck poaching case, actor friend Preity Zinta made it a point to visit the actor in the jail.
Preity, who is really good friends with the superstar, was spotted visiting the recently incarcerated actor in Jodhpur. She was spotted sporting casual attire comprising of a checked shirt and dark blue denim. She was surrounded by armed guards and police as they escorted her around the premises. The dimpled doll of Bollywood also sported a large hat in a bid to probably avoid the heat and even paparazzi.
Many friends and well-wishers visited his Bandra residence and also showed solidarity on social media. Overall, while what happened to the actor seems unfortunate, it is heartening to see the overwhelming amount of support he is getting.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship