Sri Lanka’s Screen Queen Malani Fonseka celebrated 50 years in the cinema industry recently. The event also coincided with her 155th movie appearance through Chathra Weeraman’s second cinematic venture.
She gives life to a children’s doctor who has to face an unexpected tragedy in the movie. Sandra Mark, Thumidu Dodamthenna, Jagath Manuwarna, Ashan Dias, Dasun Pathirana, Kenara Weerathunga, Samanalee Fonseka, Sampath Jayaweera and others portray roles in the film. The cinematographer is Kalinga Deshapriya. The art director is Bimal Dushmantha. Saman Weeraman is the advisor to the team.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship