The first official trailer of upcoming Hollywood movie ‘Robin Hood’ is out and it involves some explosive action sequences.According to reports, ‘Kingsman’ star Taron Egerton will star as a medieval superhero.
This film is focused on Robin Hood becoming the hero of the poor which he is well-known for. In the trailer, Jamie Foxx stars as Little John, a Moorish commander who is seen transforming the medieval hero into a benevolent thief.
It also sees John and Robin revolting against a corrupt king. The movie is directed by Otto Bathurst.
The movie will see Ben Mendelsohn of ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ fame in a villainous role as the Sheriff of Nottingham for maintaining “the law and order”, who is here to maintain the law and order. Meanwhile, Eve Hewson of ‘Bridge of Spies’ plays Maid Marion, Jamie Dornan of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ will portray Will Scarlet, and Tim Minchin of ‘Californication’ plays Friar Tuck.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship