The grandest night of the Sri Lankan silver screen, the star-studded 34th edition of the Cargills Sarasaviya Film Awards, was held with much fanfare at the BMICH, last Friday.
The night was celebrated with glamour and grandeur, featuring many unique acts that kept the audience spellbound; an evening high on glitz and entertainment. Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe, Media and Finance Minister Mangala Samaraweera, Deputy Minister Lasantha Alagiyawanna, Cargills Managing Director Ranjit Page, ANCL Chairman Krishantha Cooray, Editorial Director Chandrasiri Seneviratne and Sarasaviya Editor Aruna Gunaratne were present.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship