Actor and comedian, Sunil Premakumara passed away at the age of 62 yesterday (2) while receiving treatment at the General Hospital, Colombo.
Premakumara rose to popularity through films such as Ko Hathuro (1988), Chandi Raja (1990) and Mamai Raja (1989).
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship