Record crowds at 'Enterprise Sri Lanka’ Moneragala
Over 450,000 people visited the 'Enterprise Sri Lanka’ the first entrepreneurial exhibition, focusing on the development of enterprises and creating 100,000 new entrepreneurs by 2020, by noon yesterday.Thousands from all parts of the country thronged to Moneragala from last Wednesday to obtain information of entrepreneurship.Housing and Construction Minister Sajith Premadasa handing over a cheque in financial assistance for the construction of houses to a beneficiary at the Bank of Ceylon stall.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Minimum 5-night stay in Sri Lanka required for tourists from August
- Sri Lanka contributed 17,000 USD to OHCHR in 2019
- 3 police officers interdicted over assaulting autistic teen
- REVISED INSTRUCTIONS ON PCR TESTING AND QUARANTINE PROCEDURES FOR DPLS ENTERING SRI LANKA
- Curfew to be relaxed in the country from today