JAPANESE STATE MINISTER CALLS ON PRESIDENT
STRENGTHENING TIES: Japanese State Minister of Regional Revitalization Kozo Yamamoto called on President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at the Presidential Secretariat yesterday. Japanese Ambassador Akira Sugiyama was also present.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Minimum 5-night stay in Sri Lanka required for tourists from August
- Sri Lanka contributed 17,000 USD to OHCHR in 2019
- 3 police officers interdicted over assaulting autistic teen
- REVISED INSTRUCTIONS ON PCR TESTING AND QUARANTINE PROCEDURES FOR DPLS ENTERING SRI LANKA
- Curfew to be relaxed in the country from today