Toyota Lanka (Private) Limited, the sole authorized distributor for Toyota vehicles and Hino trucks in Sri Lanka, recently supplied the Ceylon Petroleum Storage Terminals Limited (CPSTL) with 10 brand-new Hino Prime Mover units. These world-renowned transporters will facilitate in upgrading CPSTL’s island wide fuel delivery network.
The official handing over ceremony was held at the CPSTL Complex under the patronage of CPC and CPSTL officials. COO/Director ManoharaAtukorala, Head of Sales Ashan De Silva and Manager for the Hino Truck DivisionChandima Dahanayake represented Toyota Lanka at the event.
Speaking at the event Toyota Lanka’s COO/Director ManoharaAtukorala noted, “Toyota Lanka and Hino are proud to be a business partner for Ceylon Petroleum Storage Terminal Limited to empower fuel transportationnetworks island wide. It is the high-quality and durability of the Hino range that won the trust of CPSTL, and we have been able to deliver customized Prime Movers as per the requirement.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- I’m not 48. I’m 25 with 23 years experience
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Comes Under Fire From UK, US Lawmakers
- Prehistoric Giant Shark Tooth Stolen in Australia
- 'Race 3': Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the cast reach Abu Dhabi for next
- Tracy Beaker and four other children's book characters who grew up