The Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation Board was reconstituted this week with the new appointments of Nilu Wijedasa as the Executive Director and Saadi Wadood being appointed as a Board member.
The two existing Joint Managing Directors Bangsa Jayah and Aruna Siriwhardhana tendered in their resignations from the post.
Hemaka Amarasuriya remains in the top position as the Executive Chairman while the rest of the Board comprise Professor Lal Gotabaya Chandrasena, Priyanga Algama and Pradeep Liyanamana.
The newly-appointed Executive Director Nilu Wijedasa is a leading profile in the corporate sector and is presently the Chairman of Elkaduwa Plantations and holds a directorship at Janatha Estate Development Board (JEDB).
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship