Details foreign funded projects in several key ministries during 2010-2013 period have been misplaced and no financial data was available at present Auditor Generals Department sources said.
The Department observed that there was a tendency for a delay in receiving foreign funded projects and for misplacement of document files within the period from 2010 to 2013.
Accordingly, it was recommended by the department that a general procedure and a legal framework should be formulated with the participation of the ministry of finance, on the common measures that can be obtained by all the ministries in such instances
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Want to Create Lifelong Memories of Amazing Experiences? Science Says Stop Doing One Thing
- Google Workers Protest China Plan Secrecy
- Heat Waves, Rains May Become More Severe as Weather Stalls
- Akshay Kumar becomes first Bollywood actor to cross 20 million Instagram followers
- Asia Argento 'accused of sexual assault'