Taprobane Holdings Plc said its Board of Directors has passed a resolution to recommend the change of the company’s name to Ambeon Capital Plc.
The move is to be in line with the diversified nature of investments and to reposition the entity to represent the current and future business vision.
The company is currently in the process of restructuring the businesses of the Taprobane Group to streamline ownership and operational structures to optimise shareholder value and returns.
The name change has been approved by the Registrar General of Companies and will be put before shareholders at an Extraordinary General Meeting on 28 March.
Taprobane Holdings Plc’s major shareholders are CHC Investment Ltd. (57%) and ARC Capital (40%).
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship