Four companies have been shortlisted to act as advisors to find investors to purchase the Hilton and Hyatt hotels, according to the Public Enterprise and Kandy Development Ministry.
The four companies are Hotelivate Ltd, Jones Lang Lasalle Property Consultants (India) Ltd, KPMG and Lazard Asia Ltd.
They were shortlisted from 15 companies that bid to become advisors, according to documents posted on the Public Enterprise and Kandy Development Ministry website.
State-owned Hilton and Hyatt were initially expected to be listed on the stock exchange, and are among several ventures, including Lanka Hospitals, that the Government had earmarked to be divested from State control.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship