Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU), a global provider of digital engineering and IT outsourcing services that accelerate business outcomes for its clients, announced that it has entered into an equity purchase agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of eTouch Systems Corp. (“eTouch US”) and eTouch Systems Pvt. Ltd (“eTouch India,” together with eTouch US, “eTouch”).
Kris Canekeratne, Chairman and CEO of Virtusa, stated, “Digital Transformation is increasingly a cost of doing business, and digital engineering is the critical competency to realize the full business value of digital-first investments.
The acquisition of eTouch expands Virtusa’s digital engineering expertise and broadens its digital service offerings. It also establishes a strong innovation hub in the heart of Silicon Valley and allows Virtusa to better address the needs of both fast-growing tech companies and global enterprises. Further, the acquisition expands Virtusa’s team of highly-skilled digital engineers, deepens its tech domain expertise, and adds marquee names to its client portfolio, including a leading Silicon Valley-based multinational technology and Internet company to its top-ten list of clients.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles