The French Naval Ship ‘Auvergne’ which arrived in Sri Lanka on a goodwill visit, departed the Colombo harbour on December 6 after successful completion of its four-day tour. Sri Lanka Navy bade farewell to the departing ship in compliance with naval traditions.
During the ship’s stay in Sri Lanka, its crew members took part in a number of events organized by the Sri Lanka Navy. As part of these events, the French naval personnel competed in a friendly basketball match with their Sri Lankan counterparts at SLNS Gemunu in Welisara yesterday.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles