Interpol has issued Red Notice for the arrest of a Sri Lankan named Gajamuni Sujeewa de Soyza alias 'Kosgoda Sujee' following a request made by the Sri Lanka Police.
The Interpol website states that 33-year-old Kosgoda Sujee who has been recorded as an underworld leader was needed on charges of being involved in a murder.
Police added, "We intend to ensure a peaceful Local Government election. Also, we want to halt the activities of underworld gangs operating in the country. That is why the law enforcement authorities made this request."
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Inside the Realities of Workplace Mental Health (and What Leaders Can Do to Help)
- Jury: Samsung Owes Apple $539M for Copying iPhone
- Pill Could Radio Doctors About Gut Health
- Race 3: Salman Khan releases song titled, 'Selfish'
- Prince William joins Rio Ferdinand and Liam Payne in contention for dad of the year award