Interpol has issued Red Notice for the arrest of a Sri Lankan named Gajamuni Sujeewa de Soyza alias 'Kosgoda Sujee' following a request made by the Sri Lanka Police.
The Interpol website states that 33-year-old Kosgoda Sujee who has been recorded as an underworld leader was needed on charges of being involved in a murder.
Police added, "We intend to ensure a peaceful Local Government election. Also, we want to halt the activities of underworld gangs operating in the country. That is why the law enforcement authorities made this request."
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Want to Create Lifelong Memories of Amazing Experiences? Science Says Stop Doing One Thing
- Google Workers Protest China Plan Secrecy
- Heat Waves, Rains May Become More Severe as Weather Stalls
- Akshay Kumar becomes first Bollywood actor to cross 20 million Instagram followers
- Asia Argento 'accused of sexual assault'