The Presidential Secretariat had sent a copy of the report of the Special Presidential Commission to inquire into the allegations of malpractices in the bond issue of the Central Bank to the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption (CIABOC), it is learnt.
Sources said that the copy had been sent to the CIABOC so as to determine on which issues legal actions could be taken.
A senior official of the CIABOC said that they were scrutinising the Bond Commission Report to identify issues over which legal actions could be taken.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming