A National Inquiry Centre to investigate complaints on election irregularities will function today, on the day of election, Election Commission Chairman Mahinda Deshapriya said. The public can make their complaints to the centre, which is in operation from 6am, through the following telephone and fax numbers.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Inside the Realities of Workplace Mental Health (and What Leaders Can Do to Help)
- Jury: Samsung Owes Apple $539M for Copying iPhone
- Pill Could Radio Doctors About Gut Health
- Race 3: Salman Khan releases song titled, 'Selfish'
- Prince William joins Rio Ferdinand and Liam Payne in contention for dad of the year award