The University Non-Academics Trade Unions Joint Committee claimed that the discussion with Minister Kabir Hashim was successful and that they would return to work from tomorrow (4).
Chairman of the Joint Edward Malwattage told Ceylon Today that they came to an agreement with the Minister following discussions with him yesterday (2) .
“The discussions which we had with the Minister were successful. However the written document containing the Minister`s promise is to be given to us today. After we receive the written promise, we will come to the work from tomorrow,” he explained.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles