Bodu Bala Sena (BBS) General Secretary Ven.Galagoda Atte Gnanasara Thera has been transferred back to the Prisons Hospital from the Sri Jayawardenapura General Hospital yesterday.
The Thera had been transferred to the Prisons Hospital on August 30 following surgery at Sri Jayawardenapura Hospital. However, the Thera was rushed back to the Jayawardenapura Hospital on September 6, due to an allergic reaction.
On August 8, Ven. Gnanasara Thera was sentenced to 19 years Rigorous Imprisonment, to be served concurrently within 6 years by the Court of Appeal over his contemptuous behavior inside the Homagama Magistrate’s Court on Januray 25, 2016.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship