Sri Lanka and the AFD (Agence Française de Développement, public development finance institution) recently held discussions on ways and means to further enhance development cooperation.
AFD welcomed for the first time a high-level Sri Lankan delegation in Paris at AFD Headquarters for the 5th Annual Consultation Meeting between GoSL and AFD recently.
The two Delegations had an open and useful exchange of views on Sri Lankan Government and AFD strategies, on-going AFD funded projects in Sri Lanka and future development cooperation.
The members of the Sri Lankan delegation comprised Secretaries and officials from several key ministries; National Policies and Economic Development, Megapolis and Western Development, Power and Energy, City Planning and Water Supply, Fisheries and Aquatic Resources and Irrigation.
The ACM was participated by the Ambassador and Embassy Officials of Sri Lankan Embassy in Paris.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming