Litro Gas Chairman Shalila Moonasinghe, who was arrested by the Criminal Investigations Department (CID), was remanded till October 11 by the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court today.
He was arrested yesterday in connection with the transferring of USD 1.1 million from the Far Eastern International Bank of Taiwan to his personal account in Sri Lanka.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming