Litro Gas Chairman Shalila Moonasinghe, who was arrested by the Criminal Investigations Department (CID), was remanded till October 11 by the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court today.
He was arrested yesterday in connection with the transferring of USD 1.1 million from the Far Eastern International Bank of Taiwan to his personal account in Sri Lanka.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- ABOUT 40,700 HECTARES CONNECTED BY CANALS: COLOMBO METROPOLITAN CITY, THE FIRST WETLAND CITY
- BANGLADESH BANK ON TAMIM’S RETURN TO DRAW LEVEL IN T20I SERIES
- ICC TWENTY 20 : HEAD TO HEAD
- Virat Kohli credits wife Anushka Sharma for his ODI victory
- Rishi Kapoor predicts 'huge stardom' for Priya Prakash Varrier