Fifth Sri Lanka -Pakistan Foreign Office consultations today
Pakistan’s Foreign Secretary Ms. Tehmina Janjua will be visiting Sri Lanka from October 17 to 18, 2017 to take part in the 5th Round of Bilateral Political Consultations between Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The 4th round of talks was held in August 2014 in Islamabad.
During her stay, the Foreign Secretary will call on Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena, Prime Minister Ranil Wickramasinghe and Foreign Minister Tilak Marapana. She will hold in-depth discussions on the entire gamut of bilateral relations and matters of mutual interests pertaining to the regional and international arena.
During her stay in Sri Lanka, the Foreign Secretary will also launch the “Pakistan Alumni Society of Sri Lanka”.
“Pakistan and Sri Lanka enjoy cordial and friendly relations in all walks of life that are firmly based on mutual trust, sovereign equality and mutual interests,” the High Commission of Pakistan in Colombo said.
The visit of the Foreign Secretary would further contribute in bolstering the existing ties of friendship and cooperation between Pakistan and Sri Lanka, it added.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship