Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) reiterated their support for Sri Lanka's economic program during a meeting with Minister of Finance and Media Mr, Mangala Samaraweera.
The meeting was held on the sidelines of the WB/IMF Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. recently . CEO and Executive Managing Director of JBIC, Mr. Tadashi Maeda, will lead a delegation to Colombo later this year for further discussions.The JBIC has decided to raise Sri Lanka’s country classification and it is prepared to provide maximum support for Sri Lanka’s development programs. Operating under the theme of “Building Together the Prosperity of Asia”, JBIC is focusing on the region’s growing need for infrastructure as a critical sector towards achieving sustainable and inclusive development.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming