Another woman has stepped forward claiming she was raped by Ed Westwick.
Just days after actress Kristina Cohen accused the Gossip Girl alum of sexual assault, Aurelie Wynn alleged she was raped by the the actor at his rental home in July 2014. According to her, she told then-boyfriend Mark Salling — who recently pleaded guilty to child pornography charges — about it and was told to keep her mouth shut.
Aurelie Wynn posted on Facebook that Westwick “pushed me face down and [I] was powerless under his weight. I was wearing a one piece bathing suit that he ripped, I was in complete shock.” She adds, “I told the guy I was seeing [Mark Salling] that I got raped.”
She says she was told by friends to stay silent but she went to police Wednesday.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming