Chairperson of the Office for National Unity and Reconciliation (ONUR) Chandrika Bandaranaike Kumaratunga met with UN Secretary General António Guterres in New York.
During the meeting the Secretary General was briefed about the reconciliation efforts taken by the Sri Lankan Government and the work carried out by ONUR, which he appreciated. Kumaratunga just concluded her visit to the US and is slated to soon return to Sri Lanka.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship