Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe is prepared to appear before the Presidential Commission of Inquiry into the Central Bank Bond issue for any clarification that needed to be made as required by the commission, sources from the Prime Minister’s office said.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles