President Maithripala Sirisena who visited Kandy to participate in the annual prize giving of Pushpadana Vidyalaya yesterday called on the Mahanayake Thera of Malwatte Chapter Most Ven. Thibbotuwawe Sri Sumangala Thera. The President also met the Viharadhipathi of the Asgiriya Gedige Rajamaha Viharaya Ven.Wedaruwe Upali Thera at the temple. The President discussed on the archaeological background of the temple too.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship