Not bad for a girl with no talent, right?
Kim Kardashian is laughing all the way to the bank after making $10 million in just one day of selling her new KKW Fragrance perfumes.
The reality star launched three new scents — Crystal Gardenia, Crystal Gardenia Oud and Crystal Gardenia Citrus — this Wednesday and the trio was practically sold out the following morning!
The $10 mil sales tab didn’t happen by accident. Kim launched a social media campaign that would have impressed General MacArthur, and it clearly paid off. We’re told in just the first hour sales hit $1 million.
Kim didn’t just lend her name to the new fragrances … she was involved in every aspect of the launch, from developing the scents to creating the packaging.
When the 300,000 bottles are accounted for, she’ll have sold $14 mil … in a day and a half.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship