Seventeen years ago, Priyanka Chopra was crowned the Miss World and the beautiful woman has made a name for herself in Bollywood and Hollywood.
A medical student from Haryana, Manushi Chhillar, is the new Miss World 2017. Elbowing aside beauties from over 108 nations, Manushi was crowned the new Miss World in the Sanya City Arena in China. Miss World 2016 winner Puerto Rico's Stephanie Del Valle passed on the coveted crown to the new titleholder, Manushi Chhillar from India.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- I’m not 48. I’m 25 with 23 years experience
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Comes Under Fire From UK, US Lawmakers
- Prehistoric Giant Shark Tooth Stolen in Australia
- 'Race 3': Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the cast reach Abu Dhabi for next
- Tracy Beaker and four other children's book characters who grew up