Seventeen years ago, Priyanka Chopra was crowned the Miss World and the beautiful woman has made a name for herself in Bollywood and Hollywood.
A medical student from Haryana, Manushi Chhillar, is the new Miss World 2017. Elbowing aside beauties from over 108 nations, Manushi was crowned the new Miss World in the Sanya City Arena in China. Miss World 2016 winner Puerto Rico's Stephanie Del Valle passed on the coveted crown to the new titleholder, Manushi Chhillar from India.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship