The General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level Examination will commence on 12 December and conclude on 21 December, the Department of Examinations said.
The candidates will first sit for the religion paper on 12 December and then face the language paper on 13 December. The history paper will be on 14 December. The science paper will be on 16 December followed by the mathematics paper on 18 December. On 19 December the students will be tested on aesthetic subjects, followed by the English Language paper on 21 December.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles