The General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level Examination will commence on 12 December and conclude on 21 December, the Department of Examinations said.
The candidates will first sit for the religion paper on 12 December and then face the language paper on 13 December. The history paper will be on 14 December. The science paper will be on 16 December followed by the mathematics paper on 18 December. On 19 December the students will be tested on aesthetic subjects, followed by the English Language paper on 21 December.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship