Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe in a statement following his appearance before the Bond commission said: I received the opportunity to clarify many issues today and I explained our economic policy. I also made use of this opportunity to explain the challenges faced by this government when remedying the harm caused to the country’s economy in the past. The Good Governance policies of the government will continue without hindrance.
“Thus I would like to clearly state that myself, my party Chairman, General Secretary, MPs and Ministers have come forward with no fear. We will take the Yahapalanaya forward.
“We have nothing to hide. Mistakes can occur there may be shortcomings, but we will take the Yahapalanaya (Good Governance) forward”.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship