The 3rd Biennial Meeting of South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine (SASSM) was inaugurated on November 19 at the BMICH under the patronage of President Maithripala Sirisena.
The meeting themed ‘New Frontiers in Sexual Medicine: Mind, Body and Science,’ will conclude today.
South Asian experts of sexual health, university lecturers and scholars are participating in this meeting.
SASSM 2017 brings together experts from the world over and will once again gather a distinguished faculty to address and discuss the most topical and current information, controversies and future directions in sexual medicine.
The meeting will include instructional courses, plenary meeting, symposia, debates, oral presentations and e-posters.
The first and second meetings of the SASSM were held in India and Bangladesh.
President Sirisena presented awards to three former Presidents of SASSM on the occasion. Health Minister Rajitha Senaratne, President of SASSM Dr. Lasantha Malavige, President of International Society for Sexual Medicine Dr. Luca Incrocci and Doctor Iyanthi Abeyewickreme were among the participants.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship