An award ceremony to commend professionals in the field of beauty culture and hairdressing was held yesterday at Waters Edge Hotel, Battaramulla, under the patronage of President Maithripala Sirisena.
This was the first award ceremony, organized for the development of this sector. Nearly 16 professionals received awards from the President on this occasion. Ministers Chandima Weerakkody and Daya Gamage, Deputy Ministers Anoma Gamage and Karunaratne Paranawithana, as well as over 350 beauticians and hairdressers participated.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- I’m not 48. I’m 25 with 23 years experience
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Comes Under Fire From UK, US Lawmakers
- Prehistoric Giant Shark Tooth Stolen in Australia
- 'Race 3': Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the cast reach Abu Dhabi for next
- Tracy Beaker and four other children's book characters who grew up