An award ceremony to commend professionals in the field of beauty culture and hairdressing was held yesterday at Waters Edge Hotel, Battaramulla, under the patronage of President Maithripala Sirisena.
This was the first award ceremony, organized for the development of this sector. Nearly 16 professionals received awards from the President on this occasion. Ministers Chandima Weerakkody and Daya Gamage, Deputy Ministers Anoma Gamage and Karunaratne Paranawithana, as well as over 350 beauticians and hairdressers participated.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship