National Water Supply and Drainage Board (NWSDB) announced that owing to essential repairs to be done at the Ambatale Water Treatment Plant, a water cut would be in operation from 25-26 November.
The water cut will commence from 8 a.m. on 25 November and end at 2 p.m. on 26 November.
Regional Support Centre (Western Central) of NWSDB stated that the water cut would prevail in the following areas – Colombo, Dehiwala, Mount Lavinia, Kotte, Kaduwela, Maharagama, Boralesgamuwa, Kolonnawa, Kotikawatte, Mulleriyawa, Ratmalana and Soysapura.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship