On the invitation of Korean President Moon Jae-in, President Maithripala Sirisena will undertake a State visit to the Republic of Korea from 28 to 30 November, in conjunction with the 40th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Sri Lanka and the Republic of Korea.
On 29 November, Moon is scheduled to meet Sirisena for summit talks, and host the Sri Lankan President to a state dinner.
The two Heads of State will discuss matters of mutual interest to deepen cooperation between Sri Lanka and the Republic of Korea.
Agreements on Economic Cooperation, Economic Development Cooperation Fund (EDCF) and cultural cooperation, as well as MOUs on investment cooperation and the Employment Permit System (EPS) are to be signed between the two Governments during the visit.
Sirisena is also scheduled to attend a business luncheon co-hosted by the four major Korean Business Associations, and meet with the Sri Lankan community in the Republic of Korea.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship