Prince Harry and Meghan Markle can’t keep their hands off each other!
Though Prince William and Kate Middleton almost never indulge in PDA during a royal event, the couple couldn’t help but to sneak in a little hand-holding during their first public appearance since announcing their wedding.
The newly-engaged couple visited Nottingham Friday and greeted a throng of adoring fans. The couple was there to raise HIV/AIDS and youth crime awareness. They later hit up the elegant Contemporary, which hosted the Terrence Higgins Trust World AIDS Day charity fair.
Check it out … Harry and Meghan certainly are movers and shakers and play the royal couple part flawlessly.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- I’m not 48. I’m 25 with 23 years experience
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Comes Under Fire From UK, US Lawmakers
- Prehistoric Giant Shark Tooth Stolen in Australia
- 'Race 3': Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the cast reach Abu Dhabi for next
- Tracy Beaker and four other children's book characters who grew up