Prince Harry and Meghan Markle can’t keep their hands off each other!
Though Prince William and Kate Middleton almost never indulge in PDA during a royal event, the couple couldn’t help but to sneak in a little hand-holding during their first public appearance since announcing their wedding.
The newly-engaged couple visited Nottingham Friday and greeted a throng of adoring fans. The couple was there to raise HIV/AIDS and youth crime awareness. They later hit up the elegant Contemporary, which hosted the Terrence Higgins Trust World AIDS Day charity fair.
Check it out … Harry and Meghan certainly are movers and shakers and play the royal couple part flawlessly.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship