On his 58th birthday, a string of Bollywood celebrities including, Riteish Deshmukh, Dia Mirza, Farah Khan wished the "amazing" and an "incredible actor" Boman Irani year full of love and happiness.
The actor faced the camera for the first time at the age of 42.
Pic: Farah Khan and Sajid Khan celebrate Navroz with Boman Irani
Irani began his acting career in theatre and moved to films in 2000.
The '3 Idiots' star has confessed that he suffered speech problems. He suffered from dyslexia and wasn't great at academics too.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles