The report of the Presidential Commission of Inquiry (PCoI) into the Bond Issuance is scheduled to be handed over to President Maithripala Sirisena tomorrow (8).
The Commission was appointed by him to begin an inquiry into the issuance of Bonds that took place during the time period February 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016.
The report that is to be handed over to President Sirisena was compiled based on the evidence gathered by the PCoI after a process that lasted 10 months.
The members of the Bond Commission were Supreme Court Justices K. T. Chithrasiri (Chairman), Prasanna Jayawardane and former Deputy Auditor General Kandasamy Velupillai.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship