The foundation laying ceremony of the China - Sri Lanka Friendship National Nephrology specialised hospital was held under the patronage of President Maithripala Sirisena in Polonnaruwa yesterday.
This is the largest hospital in the South Asian region dedicated for the treatment of patients with kidney diseases. The Chinese Government will provide a financial grant of Rs 12 billion for the project at a request of the President. China’s Ambassador in Sri Lanka Yi Xianliang, Health Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne, Deputy Health Minister Faizal Cassim and Health Ministry officials were present.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship