The extension of the Colombo-Katunayake Expressway which connects to the exit road towards the Colombo-Kandy road and used by vehicles to get to Kelaniya and Wattala will be closed from today (10) due to construction on the new Kelani Bridge.
Vehicles coming from the Expressway to Colombo will be allowed to proceed as usual and vehicles using the exit road next to the bridge to travel towards Kelaniya and Wattala, are to use the following alternatives: From the Katunayake Expressway to Kelaniya and Peliyagoda, drivers are advised to use the Peliyagoda interchange to get to the Colombo-Kandy road and from the Katunayake Expressway to Wattala and Peliyagoda, drivers can use the Peliyagoda interchange to get to Negombo.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- How to Stay Focused and Avoid Distractions Even If You’re Under Pressure
- Russia Admits to Blocking Millions of IP Addresses
- Britain to Ban Sale of Plastic Straws in Bid to Fight Waste
- Prince overdose: No charges to be brought after 2016 overdose
- Ali Zafar accused of sexual harassment by Pakistani singer Meesha Shafi