The extension of the Colombo-Katunayake Expressway which connects to the exit road towards the Colombo-Kandy road and used by vehicles to get to Kelaniya and Wattala will be closed from today (10) due to construction on the new Kelani Bridge.
Vehicles coming from the Expressway to Colombo will be allowed to proceed as usual and vehicles using the exit road next to the bridge to travel towards Kelaniya and Wattala, are to use the following alternatives: From the Katunayake Expressway to Kelaniya and Peliyagoda, drivers are advised to use the Peliyagoda interchange to get to the Colombo-Kandy road and from the Katunayake Expressway to Wattala and Peliyagoda, drivers can use the Peliyagoda interchange to get to Negombo.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles